Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Another Doctor's Appointment and Another Meeting

It seems like all I've done lately is go to doctors or have meetings for Jessie. Today Jon got the result of his thyroid ultrasound ... all was normal! That is good news. However, it still doesn't answer what the lump in his neck is. So, he sees an ENT in February. Today was not a good physical day for him.

I had a Behaviorist come out to the house for an assessment for Jessie. After 1 1/2 hours of answering questions, she said that Jessie didn't qualify. She does not have "bad" behavior but "emotional" behavior. She recommended a therapist, which we already have. I am now looking in to getting a psychiatric therapy dog for Jessie. If any one reading this has had experience with a psychiatric therapy dog and knows of an agency in Michigan, please let me know. I have begun my internet research. We'll see what comes of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment