Saturday, January 2, 2016

An Afternoon of Games

Jon, Jessie and I spent the day at Chris' house. As soon as Jessie got in the door, hung up her coat, took off her shoes, said "HI" to Chris, she grabbed her wheeled back pack (always filled with stuff to do), said, "My bedroom", then went to the guest room and that's where she stayed unless she was eating food at the table. She spent the day watching videos on her portable DVD player and playing with Apples 2 Apples cards or ABC tiles. She was very happy.

We had dinner around 1:30 p.m. Sean and Ashley came, too. Eric was unable to make it because he was having car issues. After that we played Tripoli, Aggravation and about 60 different versions of Tenzie. It was a really fun and relaxing afternoon and evening. I think we got home around 8:30 p.m.

This is the first day in about 3 weeks that I felt like my old self again. The holidays this year were especially difficult for me, for whatever reason. I don't think I was feeling great physically, either, so that added to it. I pray that tomorrow will be another good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment