Sunday, January 24, 2016

Happy 5th Birthday, Shiloh !!!

Doreen and Shiloh came for a birthday lunch in honor of Shiloh's birthday that was this past week. I made her homemade chicken nuggets, rice and broccoli, which are her favorites. Jessie's, too! After she opened her presents we ate cake. Oh, that was sooooo good. It's been quite sometime since we've eaten cake. Even Jess ate the entire piece. She usually eats the frosting and very little cake.

About a half hour after they left, Chris came and we watched another Hallmark movie, "The Gift of Miracles" that was taped last year. It was really good. I'd probably watch it again.

Just after Jon got home from work Chris left and I sat and talked with Jon while he ate dinner. He had another rough day and he looked like it, too!

Jess is already in bed looking at "people book" on my iPad. I'm sure she can say "face" but for some reason she calls Face Book, People Book!




No comments:

Post a Comment