Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Another Good Day For Jessie

Rachel took Jessie swimming this morning then Subway for lunch. They came home for awhile then went to Stony Creek and walked a bit around the lake.

When they got home she watched a home video where almost the entire movie was opening presents for birthdays and Christmas. After Rachel left she continued to watch the video and after it was finished she gathered all the "toys" that she has in the family room and lined them all up by the coffee table. Then she rearranged them a couple of times. They were gifts she had gotten for Christmas and Easter. I'm not sure what was going through her mind, but she was having fun. She's definitely looking forward to her birthday next week, where she can get her "ten presents".




Jon worked in his garden for several hours but got overheated and was not feeling well the rest of the day. He really should have taken today off from doing anything since the last 3 days at work were awful. He needs to rest.

I had a meeting this morning then I went to Office Depot and got Lois' prayer letter run, then had it folded at Chris' work. Post office to get stamps and our mail. Doreen had cut down all the tall weeds in back of the workshop, in preparation for cement to be poured on Friday. I also spent a couple hours outside doing yard work. I am very pleased that I can do as much as I have been. I still hurt, but nothing like I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment