Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Back To Art Class

Jessie's Art class began again this morning after Rachel took her to McDonald's for a quick breakfast. They went to Target and Jessie showed her all the items she wants for her birthday. Rachel left at 1:00 and Jennifer came at 1:30 p.m. It was work day at the Library and, according to Jennifer, Jessie needs very little help in organizing and filing the DVD's. From there they walked around a park track.

I met some ladies this morning to begin a Bible study that I did almost 3 years ago but never finished because of my knee surgery. I bought the CD's and always hoped to get back to it. It's a Beth Moore study called, The Patriarchs.

I stayed up until 2:00 this morning trying to finish Nora Robert's new book, The Obsession, but didn't make it. I decided I couldn't wait until night time again so after dinner I sat on the couch to finish the book. However. My darling daughter talked non-stop to me about summer vacation and what we should take to eat. I had to stop, talk to her and then I finally finished it. This is why I don't read until everyone is in bed! PS It's a really, really good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment