Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Happy 28th Birthday, Jon !!!

Jon's birthday began with breakfast out with himself. He had a lobster omelet. Then he "hit" a couple greenhouses then came home and planted almost all of his garden. He worked for 4 or 5 solid hours and he feels it tonight.

After he got cleaned up, Jess and I went upstairs and he opened his presents from us. Pictured is the garden "welcome" stone Jessie gave Jon.

I took Jon to Filippa's for dinner and Diane and Randie met us there. Rachel watched Jess. For his birthday dinner he had an escargot appetizer, lobster bisque soup, sea scallops with sauteed spinach and rice pilaf and creme broule for dessert. He said everything was great! (Not my kind of meal, but, hey! It's not my birthday!)

Where does the time go? I can remember the exact moment he was born. It seems like just a few short years ago. Now, 3 weeks from today it will be Jessie's 26th birthday! And, I remember that exact moment, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment