Sunday, May 15, 2016

Saturday and Sunday

I didn't post last night because I was in so much pain I just needed to go upstairs. Jess and I got up late, ate a late breakfast then went to the post office and Kohl's. It's been years since we all have had new clothes. Jess and I bought several new tops and I bought new shorts, as my "old" ones no longer fit. (YAH!) We ate lunch at Subway and came home.

I spent the rest of the day doing paperwork and loads of laundry. Jess, of course, entertained herself with her iPad, beads and cards. I don't know why, but my entire spine hurt last night. Jon rubbed in my back twice with Deep Blue and that helped. It was better today.

Jon worked today, so it was just "you and me", as Jess says it. I watched a Joyce Meyer sermon then Jess and I went to lunch with Chris. When I got home we had about 20 minutes before Brianna came to watch Jess while I went to our church's annual meeting. After fixing dinner I read a bit.

I think I have forgotten to mention that I quit the Cornerstone Wellness program. I have NOT quit losing weight. I was and still am committed to getting healthy and losing weight. After being sick for 6 weeks on the program and numerous doctor appointments, I decided that it wasn't right for my body. I joined Weight Watchers on line. I have done very well and continue to lose. I am now down 23# from when I started the CW program in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment