Thursday, May 5, 2016

Jon's Addition To His Garden

Jon's blueberry bushes didn't do well the past 2 years, so he took them out and bought 4 apple trees to put in their place. Two yellow and 2 red delicious apple trees. The kind that grow 10-12' but only about 2' in diameter. The blossoms on them are really pretty.

Jessie had a good day with Brenda. They went to Meijer's grocery shopping, Subway for lunch and the park. When they got home Jessie sang her Jesus songs while swinging in her hammock.

I didn't do much. I was a bit down today. I don't know why and I have no reason to have been down. I didn't even want to read, which is really unusual!!! I took Val to the groomer's for a bath. I was supposed to do paperwork, but I ignored it. It'll still be there tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment