Saturday, May 28, 2016

Friday and Saturday

FRIDAY  Jessie wanted to go to breakfast, so Rachel took her for scrambled eggs and dry toast. They came back and later went to Meijer's to return pop bottles. In the afternoon while I was out doing errands, Jess complained of pain so Jon gave her some medicine. She was better after she rested. The same thing happened today, also. Today she also slept for 1 1/2 hours.

I received the blood work via internet today, SATURDAY, that was done on Tuesday and Thursday. Her liver numbers have come down but are still high. She has multiple gall stones, one being very large. Still no word of the special blood work done.

Rachel came and helped me with the deck. It was so very hot outside, her cheeks were rosy red! I'm grateful for her help. She did a great job. Kylee and Lynzee have helped me in the past, but we just couldn't connect this year. I'm thrilled that I was able to do as much as I did! Now we just need cooler weather so we can enjoy the deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment