Wednesday, September 23, 2020

A Check Book Day

It was such a wonderful, warm and sunny day, Bible Study was cancelled, so I set up a work station on my unfinished deck and began working on my checkbook. Jon turned on his water fountain and I enjoyed the rippling of the water. 

Unfortunately, about 15 minutes after I got set, the lawn company arrived a day early and cut the lawn. Large ride-on lawn mower, weed wacker and blower was not the sounds I had wanted to hear. They left and I had quiet for about 10 minutes when my neighbor began on his riding mower. Really?

I worked out there for hours and, unfortunately, I'm still not done. It'll have to wait until tomorrow.

This was my view while I worked.

Jessie wasn't in a very good mood today. She slept for almost 2 hours right after breakfast, then spent the rest of the day refusing to do what she was told to do. There wasn't any art work done, no homework. It took her a long time to dust because she wanted to do it laying down. A very frustrating day. She's still crabby and it's 8:40 pm. A lot of yelling. I hope tomorrow is MUCH better.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment