Monday, September 21, 2020

Friday through Monday ... September 18 - 21

Friday morning at 10:00 a.m. I left with 2 other ladies from my "Wednesday At 10" Bible Study girls. We met 3 others at Cracker Barrel on Wilder Road off I75 for lunch. Around 2:30 we all met at Joyce's house in Johannesburg, along with Rox who now lives in Johannesburg. That began a fun-filled weekend of lots of food, games, laughter, kayaking (not me that's for sure!) and dinner out at the Redwood Steakhouse in Lewiston. I got back home at 5:30 p.m. then took Jon and Jessie out to dinner so that I wouldn't have to cook. 

Today Jennifer was here with Jessie and they spent quite a bit of time painting. Jessie LOVES to paint. Jess had a dermatologist's appointment in the afternoon. 

Jon worked in his garden then began cleaning out the shed to make room for some of our deck furniture since the deck won't be available this winter for storage. 

I did numerous loads of wash, and began straightening up the house. I still have quite a bit to put away from the weekend. I also took a 45-minute nap. I needed that.


No comments:

Post a Comment