Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Deck Remodel Begins

The men began to arrive at 7:20 a.m. along with their trailers filled with materials. There were 6 men, some VERY good looking. Not that I AM looking, but, you know. They had hoped to complete the job today but they weren't that lucky. Some men will be back tomorrow to finish. Jessie enjoyed sitting by the window looking at the picture of the men we received from the company, and saying their names. She even wanted to eat her breakfast on the floor.

Rachel was with Jessie today and they had a quiet morning then went and picked up Pita Pit for lunch and took it to Stoney Creek for a picnic and a short walk.

They also went to Target to get me a birthday present.

Then they made and frosted sugar cookies. 


I sure wish I could get these pictures to do what I want them to do.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment