Monday, September 7, 2020

Third Day of Labor Day Weekend

It's over !!!  Yup. Gone.

Jon worked today so Jess and I were "alone". She did her usual stuff on her iPad, plus she helped me in the front hall closet looking for my fall table runners. We store our extra boxes of staples in there, along with 3 rubbermaids of seasonal runners, placemats and cup holders. At least that job is done and the table runners have been changed.

When Jon got home we had an early dinner: BBQ country style ribs, homemade potato salad, corn off the cob, pickles and tomatoes. It was nice having a longer evening to watch a few of Jon's programs, read and play on my iPad. Jessie's been sleeping for almost 2 hours on the couch. Her iPad ran out of battery, I plugged it in and she began on her old one but then fell asleep. She's like me. She can go to sleep in an instant. She'll also sleep all night long, too!

Beginning tomorrow, Jon has almost 3 weeks off of work! He's been needing this vacation and I hope he can really rest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment