Friday, September 25, 2020

Thursday and Friday ... September 24 and 25

 I neglected to post last night because I wasn't feeling that great. I had a shot in my upper back in the afternoon. Those shots always stress me out prior to going, and I just don't feel great after. Last night wasn't any different. I spent the afternoon and evening with an ice pack on my back. This is the first time I had one there. The shots I've received before have been for the lower spine. In 4 weeks I'll be able to have one in the lower back again. This afternoon the pain got worse so I took medicine and sat with the ice pack again. I'm glad Jon was able to go with me yesterday and drive me home. Rachel came and took care of Jess while we were gone.

More paperwork today, as well as starting to get the harvest decorations put out. Jessie had a great day with Jennifer. Lots of laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment