Sunday, September 27, 2020

I WENT To Church !!

Chris offered to be with Jessie in our van at church while I went inside for service. This was my first time back since churches were closed 6 months ago. It was good to be back. Thank you so much, Chris! 

After church Jess and I went to Times Square for a pizza lunch. After we ordered I noticed George and Mary in the foyer waiting to come in so I hailed them over and they ate with us. They had just come from church and ordered breakfast. Unfortunately, the place was packed and super noisy, along with a squealing baby. Jessie did very well in the restaurant, but was quite agitated for several hours after.  

When we got home Chris came over and the 3 of us went to Michael's. I had wanted more covering to go under my harvest scene that I put up today. I'll post the finished product tomorrow. Jessie was uncontrollable at Michael's. I made her walk and she was pushing her basket every where and grabbing everything she "needed". She was SO LOUD, too, which got on my nerves. I finished and left as quick as I could. Her behavior was because of the restaurant ordeal. 

She showed Aunt Chris the stuff she bought today then began going through her drawers of toys and separating them into 2 piles ... "Jessie's toys" and "cute kids" toys. The family room was trashed for a while. Thankfully, she did clean it up. Sort of. 

I am very tired. It was a great day but not restful. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment