Thursday, September 10, 2020

Another Busy Day

Jess spent happy time on her iPad, until we left to get our hair cut. From that appointment she had her "speech" class then I picked up our mail from the post office. Jon isn't having a good physical day. With the weather as its been the past several days, he's been in quite a bit of pain. I can see it in his eyes, and he's very quiet. I wish I could take it from him. He has very few good days in all. 

What did I do? A couple loads of wash and froze pork steak then sealed them in bags for later. I cleaned 2 bags of grapes and froze half for me and the other half is ready to eat in the fridge. I did some computer work and have much more to do. I wonder how much work is enough to justify reading my book for the rest of the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment