Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Pumpkin Making Day

Two men returned to work on the deck. They still aren't done, but it isn't their fault. It was raining and the manufacturer of the system messed up a couple times and they had to make them fit. It's coming along, though. I hope they will finish tomorrow.

I did a lot of this and that, then when Jessie woke up from a couch nap, the 3 of us began making sweater pumpkins. Jessie had difficulty stuffing the "pumpkins" because of her being tactile sensitive. She did great with the glue gun, though.


 The pumpkin looks orange in the picture, but it's PINK.

I had a Secretary of State appointment at 3:30 pm for a new driver's license. Nothing like waiting until the last minute since tomorrow it would have expired. I tried making an appointment and the earliest one was January 21, 2021. I've been trying to get a next day appointment and finally got one yesterday at noon. 

While I was gone, Jessie vacuumed the carpets downstairs. Good job, Jess!



No comments:

Post a Comment