Thursday, September 10, 2020

Back Tracking

This is Thursday morning with my Wednesday blog. What a busy day it was.

Jon's on vacation until September 26. He worked in his garden in the morning. Then rested.

Jennifer was here for Jessie. Jess took a morning nap then they grabbed a salad take-out and went to Brent's house for an art "class", only they didn't do art. Oh, well.

I had Bible Study then I went through McDonald's for a quick drive thru lunch of a chicken wrap, only it wasn't on the menu. Jennifer even mentioned later that they no longer have salads either! I ate a small hamburger while getting my prescription at Walgreens. Kohn's was my next stop. I haven't shopped there since before March. I've picked up stuff, but not shopped. I need new capris with pockets only they didn't have any. I'm getting frustrated trying to buy clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment