Monday, August 29, 2016

A Busy Social Day

At lunch time I went with the Wednesday Bible Study Ladies to Rochester to a BBQ place right on Paint Creek. We ate on the patio listening to the water rushing over rocks. I love that sound. The food was good, too. We then took a walk along the Paint Creek trail - maybe a half mile. Enough for me. It was hot and humid.

For dinner I went with the Glory Girls to another BBQ place to celebrate 2 birthday's. I had fish and chips. We haven't gotten together since May so it was nice catching up with everyone. Three husbands also came but they sat somewhere else!

I left for a meeting before Jessie got down stairs. When Angie got here she thought that Jon had given Jessie breakfast and Jon thought Angie was going to give her breakfast. Thus, no breakfast for Jessie. She never said anything, either! When Angie and Jon realized their misunderstanding, Angie took her for an early lunch. I asked Jess about not having breakfast and she just smiled. Apparently it didn't phase her any! I think it's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment