Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Scrapbooking

Lois came over this afternoon and we spent the day beginning to up-date her scrapbook that we worked on in 2013. We were able to do 10 pages! Gets me in the mood to do my own scrapbooks that I've been wanting to do, but find no time to do them. I guess I could quit reading for awhile. I'll have to think about that one.

I felt much better today, although if I coughed, sneezed or laughed, my stomach, chest and neck muscles complained. A lot. At least I had more energy that yesterday.

Jon returned to work. He has the next 2 days off then works Saturday and Sunday then he's done. Today they offered him a salaried position to get him to stay. His polite answer was NO. They also tried to mandate him another 4 hours (on-top of his already 12 1/2 hours) but again he made it clear it wasn't going to happen.

Jennifer couldn't work today so Angie came for a couple hours in the morning and took Jessie to Art. Rachel came in the afternoon and took Jessie to the Library to work. A different day for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment