Thursday, August 18, 2016

My Day Out With Jon

Today was on the calendar as a Family Date Day, but we left Jessie with Rachel and just Jon and I went out instead. Breakfast, church, blood work for Jon, Family Christian Stores, Ollie's Outlet store, Applebee's for lunch, Gordon Foods, Sam's Club and the best stop of the day: 2nd. and Charles. Oh, dear. I do need a 12-step program for "bookism" I bought 12 books !!! I do have the best lending library around, though. I consider it a ministry. Not to mention I love to read.

Now, you'd think that with all the walking I did today I'd have walked more than 6,000 steps. Not. Only 5,101 as of this moment on my Fitbit. Well, I did use the electric cart at Sam's Club because my hip hurt so much. Oh, well.

Jessie and Rachel had a good day. They went to the Library, Meijer's shopping, Target, the Dollar Store and she folded towels and took a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment