Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Art and an Ultrasound

While I had Bible Study, Jennifer took Jessie to Art class. As you can see from the picture it is very different. Paint, hot glue, cardboard and aluminum foil were used in the project. She's doing so many nice Art projects that I will have to set up a room as her own personal Art Gallery!

I left Bible Study early because she had her Ultrasound scheduled for 1:15 in Lake Orion. Jennifer went with us. BTW. I was very proud of Jessie as she could not have any food or water 6 hours before her test. She never asked once for food or drink. That was amazing.

The technician wasn't too happy that Jessie wouldn't lay down on the bed, but she managed to get good pictures while Jessie sat in a regular chair and leaned back. I thanked her for thinking "out of the box" and accommodating Jessie's phobia to hospital beds.

We ate lunch at Culver's before coming home. Jennifer and Jessie played a Memory Game and I sat and rested. I was tired. After Jen left I also took a nap.

Did I mention that I bought myself a Fitbit? I bought the Alta Fitbit. Experts say we should walk at least 10,000 steps a day. I'm barely making 5,000. However, I have had 2 days of just over 5,000. One of them being last night.  Before I went to bed, I noticed I was short by less than 50 steps so I went back downstairs and walked around the dining room table so I'd be over the 5,000 steps. My goal is to be consistent for a week of over 5,000 steps then try for 6,000. Then 7,000. Then finally the 10,000.




No comments:

Post a Comment