Saturday, August 20, 2016

An Afternoon With Diane and Randie

Jess and I went to the post office, Walgreen's, Michael's, CQT then met Diane and Randie at Culver's for lunch. When we got back here, Diane worked on my computer updating it and reinstalling a photo copier that I had. I sure do appreciate her expertise. She thinks I'm capable of doing all she does, but I'm not.

While Jess wrote in her magazines, played with beads and watched her iPad, we watched the movie, "Bonnieville". It was sad and funny. It was just nice to sit and watch a movie. I haven't done that in quite some time.

Jon has one more day at work. He said that some of his residents were crying today and he told them: "Let's hold it together until tomorrow, shall we ladies? Only one day of crying!". He's too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment