Thursday, October 1, 2020

Happy 68th Birthday to ME

Goodness. I'm 68 years old today. Where, oh where has the time gone? I'm so grateful to God for these years. Especially since my brother passed away at 48 and my dad at 50.  I'm hoping I get to live at least as long as my mom did. She made it to 88 years. However long, though, I praise God for these years and being His child for the past 63 years.

Since I'm the one always taking pictures, I don't always get my picture taken. But, I had one tonight to celebrate my special day.

What did I do today? Well, it began with getting out of bed, heading to the bathroom, and stepping in dog throw-up! Don't laugh. It was gross.

Three loads of laundry washed, dried, folded then put away in drawers or closets. Payroll and another form I have to do once a month for Jessie. No aide today so it was just Jess and me. No speech, either. I tried getting her to play a game with me or something. But, not a chance. 

After Jon got home from work we went to Steakhouse 22 for dinner. Chris met us there and I thoroughly enjoyed the food. I even got a hot fudge cream puff for my birthday which we all shared. Back at the house Angie came and I had presents to open! How blessed I am. Chis, Angie and I had a really nice time chatting. I also had MANY phone calls and texts during the day wishing me a special day. Several people even sang to me. I still have to read FB tonight, which has many notifications for me. 

A really nice birthday. Thank you, Heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment