Wednesday, October 26, 2011

106 !!!!!

I think I hit an all-time high in page reviews yesterday.  Believe it or not, 106 was the number of hits on my blog.  Amazing.  Incredible.  Unbelievable!  Extremely humbling.

Today God reminded me how much I'm loved.  Thanks, Julie, Rox and Kathy, for your phone calls.  Thanks, Cheryl, for your card.  Thanks Pastor Garry for your visit.  Thanks, Randie, for letting Jessie and I drop in for a few minute's chat.  Thanks Shannon, Mary, Pat and Lynn for a Red Lobster dinner for my birthday tonight.  In trying days the cards, phone calls and outings are like a breath of fresh air.  Thank you, my friends!  You know, it's not the big things in life that count. 

No melt downs for Jessie today.  Bill felt pretty good, not great, just good.  Jon had a good day at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment