Friday, October 28, 2011

I Sound Like I'm Repeating Myself

Jon and Jess both had good days.  Bill didn't.  He had a bloody nose that lasted 40 minutes, and taking care of that made him late for his lunch, so he only got 2 nutritional "meals" today.  The bloody nose was pretty bad and we were wondering if we would have to go back to the ER and have it caterized.  Thankfully, it stopped.  He also felt pretty wiped out and nauseated. 

My day started out good.  Teased Jon alot before he left for a day out.  Went to breakfast with Julie, then grocery shopped at Kroger's.  However, being tired and helping Bill with his problem, put a cloak of heaviness over me.  Sounds stupid, but I don't know how to describe it other than that way.  I tried having some time for myself today but it just didn't work out - again.  Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment