Friday, October 14, 2011

Wasted Time?

Bill and I left early this morning and took a friend to the airport in Flint.  It was patchy rain all the way there and back, with some breakthrough sun.  Not much.  Stopped for breakfast in Davison and home by 12:30 p.m.  Put a load of wash in, made a few business phone calls and called it quits.  I laid down for a few minutes because I was so tired and slept for almost 4 hours !!!!  I felt so guilty when I got up because I had wasted 4 hours of my day where I could have been doing more wash, cleaning house, paper work, etc.,  etc., etc.  Did I really waste my time?  I think I must have needed that rest or I wouldn't have slept for 4 hours.  I would still be sleeping if Bill hadn't asked me if I planned on getting up today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment