Monday, October 17, 2011

A Productive Day

Of course, today was Girls Day Out.  Only Jessie wasn't being on her best behavior, so I left her home (with Jon) and took Bill to the post office and bank.  Then we did go out to lunch and the Dollar Store.  She was very excited to get more workbook books.  She really loves doing paper work.  Hum.  Maybe I should give her some of mine!

Jane and Rachel came and took Jess to Blake's Apple Orchard to pick apples, have cider and donuts and go out to dinner at Wendy's.  She sure has had a good day.  While she was gone Bill and I went to Kroger's and got a few things I needed and turned in way-too-many pop bottles. 

Bill began cleaning the garage so that soon, very soon? I will be able to park the van in the garage.  I'm not a fan of scraping ice and snow off the windows.  It's been a temporary workshop while he worked all summer on the deck. 

Grandma is coming home on Wednesday.  We would all appreciate prayers as she adjusts to being home again.  We're not sure how much help she'll need, but she will come home with Home Help.  A nurse, pt, ot and and aide will invade our home for quite sometime.  Please pray for me as I try to help her, as well as care for Bill who will be having chemo again on Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment