Monday, October 3, 2011

A Great Girls Day Out

Our day began when we left at 8:45 a.m. to go to Jessie's dental appointment with Dr. Mak.  He is such an awesome dentist.  No cavaties!  Yah!!!!

From there we went to breakfast then the nursing center to see Grandma.  She looked really good sitting up in her wheelchair and her new hairdo.  She was especially glad to see Jessie.

Post Office then home for a 1:00 appointment with a behaviorist from the county.  I've finally gotten someone to help me with behavior issues.  So far everyone I've taken Jessie to says that I am doing a good job and keep it up.  Well, if I'm doing such a good job, why do we still have behavioral issues?  He will work with me for the first month or so and then with both of us.  I'm looking forward to trying anything that will help us overcome her anxiety attacks.

When he left we went to Wendy's for a chicken caesar wrap then to the Kezar Library to look at their books in the Used Book Sale section.  At 3:30 we were at Veronica's getting our hair cut.  At 4:45 I stopped and visited my friend Mary for a few minutes in her driveway.  Finally home around 5:30 p.m.  A very long but great day with my wonderful daughter.   

No comments:

Post a Comment