Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cane Presentation

Bill and I had the priviledge of being present as our friend, Wes, was presented a cane from the Woodcarvers of Michigan this morning.  These men make personalized canes for Veterans. The canes have pictures, campaigns and medals that are particular to each Veteran.  It was a very nice ceremony and a huge honor to be present for Wes.  FYI: Bill grew up with Wes' boys, Paul and Gary, and Wes even stood up in our wedding 28 years ago! 

 Bingo!  We caught 2 mice.  Went to Home Depot and bought several more traps so I can be sure we get them all.  I'm not putting my clean towels back in their drawer until we're SURE they're all gone.

Bill had a pretty good morning, a crappy afternoon with a severe headache, and an OK evening.  Me, I'm on my way to bed because I had to take Benedryl.  I made veggie burgers and sweet potato fries for dinner and immediately had a reaction.  Hives, itching and bright red cheeks.  Oh, well, that's what I get for trying to eat healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment