Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh, The Weather Outside Is

Yucky!  Rainy!  Coldy!  At least it isn't snow.  For that I am grateful!

I was gone most of the day.  Began the morning with a special Christmas breakfast with a group of friends, a special lunch date with my friend, Ruth, then almost finished my Christmas shopping at Walmart's.  I was able to use the electric wheelchair and enjoyed my shopping time.

Jess and Shannon made decorated sugar cookies.  Bill had a very sleepy day.  Hopefully, he'll be able to sleep tonight.  He's also bored but has no ambition to do anythinig.  I'm going to the store tomorrow and buy him a jigsaw puzzle.  That will keep him occupied for at least a few hours.   Jon worked but is looking forward to having the next 2 days off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment