Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hurtin'

That would be me.  My left knee and my right foot have been terrible today.  Very difficult walking.  It's probably the change in the weather - high temperature today, rainy.  Cold tomorrow.  My left knee looks like it has about 5# of fluid in it.  Guess I'll have to go get it drained again.  Not a fan of that long sucking needle. 

Bill painted his birdhouse today.  I think he's going to bring it inside to finish.  I'll have to take a picture so that you can see his progress.  He's still pretty tired and has slept alot this afternoon and evening.  I did buy him a 350 piece puzzle today.  I took Mom S. for her blood work this morning.  She wasn't happy with going.  Shannon and Jessie shopped and Jon did a little of this and that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment