Thursday, December 22, 2011

Special Prayer Needed For Jessie

Jessie has an infected pimple/boil.  I didn't think anything of it since she gets these often and I have medicine to put on them, which I have been doing for several nights.  However, the infected area is MUCH larger than even this morning.  We've put black dots around the area and if the infection is outside the dots in the morning, we'll have to go to the doctor (and, please God, not the hospital!).  Could be cellulitis, which would NOT be good.  Please pray that God would place a Hand of healing upon her tonight.  Thank you!

Bill had a better day and we were able to go to my sister's for a couple hours to visit, see their Christmas decorations and visit with our cousins Carol, her husband Gerry, their daughter Debbie and Carol's brother Curt.  Had a really nice time. 

What could be worse than ... finding mice droppings in the kitchen towel drawer?  How about the silverware drawer!  EEOW!  And that's a big EEOW!  I was going to begin wrapping presents this afternoon, but instead I washed and disinfected every piece of utencil and the containers and the drawer.  I sure didn't need this today.  We've lived in this house for 25 years and NEVER had a mouse other than in the basement a couple times.  Why now? 

I did praise God today for mice turds, though!  Just think.  If they didn't leave them behind, we'd never know that they had invaded our homes!  Then, what?

No comments:

Post a Comment