Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Conversations and Stupidity

Bill:   Did you have gas?
Nan:  Yes.
Bill:   Oh, good.  I thought there was something dead in here!


Nan shows her DL to Kohl's clerk for credit card ID.
Clerk:  That's OK - I'm beginning to recognize you.
Bill:  Well, that's not good!
Nan:  Oh, brother!
P.S.  In my defense, I only spent $7.00 and saved $30.00. 


Nan tries on a pair of blue jeans to see how they look.
Nan bends over to fix cuff of jean.
Nan almost permanently plants head into corner of Jessie's bed. 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 


Well, that just about wraps up our day.  I took Bill on a short trip to the post office, Walgreen's and Kohl's just to get him out of the house.  Jon looks as bad as he has since Monday morning, and he still has a fever and diahrrea.  Jessie had a very bad crabby/crying time in the morning.  Shannon probably wished she was anywhere but here.  So ends another exciting day in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment