Saturday, December 24, 2011

T'was The Night Before Christmas ...

and all through the house,
not a creature was stirring,
not even a mouse.

THANK YOU, GOD !!!!!!
(For those of you who follow my blog daily, you'll understand my comment.)

Last night Rox met me at Kroger's and helped me grocery shop.  This morning Dorene came and spent 2 hours helping me wrap presents.  Jane took Jessie to the doctor's, then she and Rachel took Jess out to breakfast.  What a special gift these three friends gave me.  A stress-free Christmas Eve.  Thank you so very much, Rox, Dorene and Jane.  I've also had several phone calls and texts from far-away friends.  That sure makes me feel good.  Thanks, all! 

Jon worked but has tomorrow off.  Jess had a great day.  She was even in her pajamas when I called her for dinner.  She wanted to get her night over so that she could get at those "ten presents" in the morning.  Bill had another crappy day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment