Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Is Coming Too Fast

Well, maybe for some, but not for Jess.  She was up early this morning sitting at the top of the stairs waiting to go downstairs and open her "ten presents".  For some reason she thought, or rather WANTED, today to be Christmas.  Let's just say that she was NOT happy when I told her she had many more days to wait. 

I felt that a picture was needed on my blog tonight.  This is our new tree.  Can't really tell the flocking on it, but I think it is very pretty. 

Bill had a half-good day.  He was able to go to his workshop and paint his birdhouse in the morning.  The afternoon wasn't that great, though. 

Jon and I went Christmas shopping and then I had a doctor's appointment.  We also went and had a nice lunch at Filippa's.  Jon's never been there and really enjoyed it.  I "ran" into 2 former bosses, my good friend's Bob and Kathy. 

Two of our church friends (Mick and Lynn) came and visited this evening.  It was such a nice time.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment