Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Mandatory Meeting

After Bill's nurse came and I got a couple loads of wash started I had to go to the Mt. Clemens Library for a mandatory "self-determination" meeting from CMH.  It covered quite a few changes that the State of Michigan is implementing that need to be followed for record keeping and payroll  (there goes the paperwork) since I am Jessie's "employer".  Does this make any sense to you?  Makes 2 of us!  The only nice thing about this meeting was sitting next to my long-time friend, Karen, and her husband, Bill.  That was a nice surprise!

Bill had an OK day, sleeping most of it.  Not sure why.  Diane and Randie came and we had Chinese for dinner and then attacked one part of our bedroom.  We're getting there.  I still have to clean off the bed in order to go to sleep tonight. 

My friend, Theresa, brought many frozen meals for us from several people, which is really appreciated.  Thank you, Lord, for all the hands that prepared our meals and helped clean our bedroom. 

Good night, Karen!  See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment