Monday, December 5, 2011

What A Fast Day

Bill had a terrible morning - very fatigued and sick.  He didn't look good either.  To make a not-too-long story shorter, I'm pretty sure it was due to medication he took last night to sleep.  It only took me about 6 hours to figure that out.  Tonight is a much better night.  Also, we had visitors: Bruce and Andrea.  Had a very nice time.  Bill really enjoys these visits.  Me, too!

Jess and I went to the post office (got there just before the line looked like the bus unloaded!), to Judy's house to have some pants altered, then we did something different and had lunch at the Garden.  All Jess ever wants is chicken nuggets and french fries.  Today she had a lamb gyro and homemade potato chips.  There was nothing on either one of our plates when we were done.  We came home and checked on Bill then left and had our hair cut.  I always know when I'm over due for a cut: I look like Albert Einstein in the morning!  Jon finished a 3-day stretch and is looking forward to a couple days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment