Thursday, July 23, 2015

3 Boxes Done

I worked on Lois' rubbermaid boxes and completed 3 of them that I will mail tomorrow. That took all day, as well as washing clothes, doing computer work and making phone calls. I wonder if there will ever be a time in my life where I don't have anything to do.

Having a special needs child (adult) creates a lot of extra work. I've spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out how to do the new Home Help daily report on the computer, that is now required by Medicaid. Thankfully, at my DHS meeting yesterday, our case worker had a friend send me more information on getting logged in and how to chart. I'll work on that this weekend.

Then, the State of Michigan has been sending out letters regarding a new insurance called MI Health, which I do not want for Jessie. My letters said I didn't have to do anything if I didn't want it. Now I find out I need to respond and opt out. There should be a law about automatically changing insurances without written permission. Another series of phone calls that I have to make.

And, once again, I'm behind in her expense recording. About 23 days behind. Oh, well.

Rachel took Jessie to her Gym class today because Brenda is camping, then they went to lunch. Meijer's was next on the list. Jess has been doing really well with Rachel. Jon worked in his garden and now I have sugar snap peas and beans to blanch and freeze. AHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment