Thursday, July 16, 2015

When I Relax I Feel Guilty

Why is that? Does anyone else feel that way? Is it wrong?

We were up early and ready for Brenda when she got here at 9:00 a.m. Doreen and Matt were also here shortly after nine to work in my garden pulling weeds - again. I went outside with them after my breakfast and worked an hour or so.

Brenda took Jessie to Meijer's then Gym Class, lunch then the park - I think. I haven't read the Service Notes yet and I was taking a nap when they came home. A very long nap. It continued after Brenda left for another 2 hours. I felt really guilty when I got up. I should have been doing more work around the house. I wondered why an hour or so outside would wipe me out. Then I talked to Jon and remembered I had taken strong pain medication last night. First time in a long time I've had to take medicine. That probably did it. I still feel guilty, though! I must work! work! work!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy - no need to feel guilty. My mom said she feels guilty when she sits down for a rest and she is the hardest working lady at 89 I have ever seen. She works a whole lot harder than I do. I take a nap every Sunday afternoon that I can and would do it every day if I didn't have this thing called a "job" and the boss might not like it. Your yard is looking lovely. I wish they had more "family friendly " movies also. Becky

    ReplyDelete