Friday, July 3, 2015

I Missed the Memo

Lois and I went shopping for 7 hours today down on Hall Road. Not a good place to be on a normal day, let alone the day before a holiday. Or so I thought. Hall Road had very light traffic, as did most of the stores we went in to. That was a total surprise. Even Meijer's, our last stop of the day to do grocery shopping, wasn't busy! I was not about to cook dinner tonight so Jess and I went to Wendy's. That's when I figured I missed the memo to leave town. There were hardly any cars on the road! Very eerie. I guess most people are where they are going to spend tomorrow!

Rachel took Jessie to the farm at Wolcott Mill. Jessie told me at dinner that she saw cows (that poop big), pigs, ducks and sheep. She also said a word I didn't get so she raised her head up and down, stuck her tongue out and whinnied like a horse. Then I got it.


No comments:

Post a Comment