Sunday, July 12, 2015

Catching Up ... Thursday through Sunday

I'm still here, although some mornings I wake up and my muscles are so stiff I feel like rigormortis has set in and no one told me I had died! Seriously!  Anyway, these past 4 days have been a whirlwind of activities and by the time I am ready to sit down and blog, I'm way too tired. So, here's what's been happening ...




I did a lot of paperwork and cleaning in my bedroom on Thursday. After dinner I met Diane and Randie at Painting With A Twist. Diane had received a Gift Certificate for Christmas 2013, and this is the first time we've been able to pick a picture we all liked, or the weather cooperated. It was a very fast 2 hours, we liked our finished project, and then we had Coldstone ice cream to top off the evening! Good thing I only go there about once every couple of years! Sweet stuff.


On Friday Diane, Randie, Rox, Jon and I went to Blake's cider mill for the 13th annual Lavendar Festival. It was a fun time. For lunch we drove in to Armada and ate at Chap's. Everyone was exhausted when we finally got home late in the afternoon.










On Saturday Rachel came and watched Jessie and Debbie and I went to Shannon's (and Jeremy) triplet's 3rd birthday party. As some of you will remember, Shannon was Jessie's aide for a couple years, prior to Bill's passing. She came to work one day, went to the doctor that afternoon and wasn't able to come back to work because she was having twins and she was at risk. Then, they found out it was 3 babies! They are the most well behaved children I've ever seen. Adorable, too.




So, that brings me to Sunday. Jon worked and Jess spent her entire day on the living room floor with her cards and iPad. I did quite a few odds and ends then listened to a sermon and music, as well as took a short nap. Doreen came over and we visited for a couple hours. I called Jon and he met Jess and I at Dimitri's for dinner. I'm sure he's in bed already, and Jess and I are on our way up, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment