Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Happy Birthday, Doreen !!!

Brenda came and took Jessie to Meijer's, swimming, Subway for lunch then walking at the park. She said that Jessie did awesome today and was happy and compliant and really did well in the pool. Well, that ended as soon as Brenda left. Back to her normal yelling self. This time to both Jon and I.

Doreen picked me up and I treated her to a birthday breakfast at The Pantry, which was the first time she's been there. When she dropped me off I went with Jon to Menard's then Wiegand's. Jon spent a lot of time in his garden, hanging up herbs in the shed and then fixing the ones that were dried.

It was supposed to storm all day long, but we've yet seen any rain at all. It's looked like it would rain, but none. I think the lower states got a lot of rain, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment