Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Tuesday and Wednesday

Yesterday, Tuesday, when I woke up the house was too quiet. Usually Jessie gets up and watches videos or watches Youtube movies. I found her on my bedroom love seat, which is only a chair and a half. It's a good thing she's so short and very flexible. Apparently she got too comfortable playing on her iPad. She's so adorable.

Jon went with me in the morning. I had to get blood work for an appointment next week. We also did a bit of shopping along the Hall Road corridor. I wasn't feeling that great. Monday night I tripped and took a header into a book case. God saved me from falling, but I wrenched my back and have a bruise on my left arm.

Tuesday night Doreen had a jewelry party at my house. They have a small house so I offered to have it here. There were quite a few women who came and she did well with her sales.  It was a fun time.

Today I decided to go to the Rec Center and get in the pool and "hang", which is equivalent to traction. I spent about an hour in the pool, lazy river, hot tub and back to the pool again trying to get my back to feel better from my tripping. When I got home I laid flat for awhile. My back is a bit better, but I sure could use the "hanging" every day!

Rachel took Jessie to the Library and they did "school work" at home. Jon did a bit of running around to different places. We had a nice little monsoon thunderstorm this afternoon. First time it's rained in quite awhile. We needed the rain.




No comments:

Post a Comment