Friday, July 17, 2015

My Very Busy Day

Jessie and Rachel left the house at 9:40 for breakfast, then they went to Meijer's and returned home for the rest of the day. They made banana bread in the afternoon. The first homemade baked goods in this house in many months! Many months!

I left at the same time and went to the post office, bank, Walgreen's, McDonald's for a breakfast sandwich, Stitch Alterations to have a coat fixed, Kids's shoe place next door, Kohl's then Payless Shoes. At noon I met a long-time friend, Diane S. at Longhorn Roadhouse for lunch. It was nice catching up. Her and her husband live in Las Vegas, Nevada, to be close to their 2 sons and their families.

I took her back to where they are staying, then went to Office Depot, FCS's, McDonald's for a pop then Meijer's for gas. Fourteen stops in all. Talk about wanting to take a nap! BUT, I didn't! I was exhausted but not tired, if that makes any sense.

Dinner was just Dino nuggets and french fries, which made Jessie very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment