Monday, July 27, 2015

Another Monday

I guess I'm just not catching note-worthy events these days, because life seems to be just moving along. When Jess says or does something funny I need to write it down so I don't forget it by night time when I blog.

I took Jessie and Rachel to the post office, Walgreen's, Kohl's and Meijer's this morning. Jess has lost enough weight that she needs a new swim bottom. If you've shopped recently you know that bathing suits are almost gone and long-sleeved winter outfits are displayed and on the racks to sell. It's over 90 degrees outside. And, people swim all year long. Can't they have a bathing suit selection all year? Thankfully, there was one pair of swim shorts in Jessie's size and it fit perfectly. That was definitely a God thing.

Rachel took Jessie to Wendy's for lunch then Target and the Dollar Store. They read books and baked brownies. Jon had another good day at work. I had the book club here tonight. I really enjoy these girls and our discussions about Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment