Saturday, July 4, 2015

And The Fireworks Have Begun

My heart goes out to our soldiers who have PTSD due to the bombs, etc. I hope they've got a headset on with music so they don't have to hear what does sound like a war zone. They've been going off for a half hour and I don't expect them to discontinue until midnight. I've got the bedroom air conditioner on so Jessie won't be too scared of all the noise. She seems to be doing ok at the moment. They are very close.

Jess and I spent a "quiet" day at home. Jon had to work, although this is his normal 3-day weekend off. I spent most of the day outside on the deck, although I did do 4 loads of wash and vacuumed. I said "quiet" earlier because for some reason Jessie's back to yelling at me a lot. Especially saying "Mom" many times even though I answer her. That is so annoying:

"Mom"   "Yes, Jessie"
"Mom"   "What"
"Mom"   "I'm listening"
"Mom"   "Yeesss"
"Mom"   I don't answer
"Mom"   I don't answer
"Mom"   I don't answer
"MOM"   "What do you want, Jessie?"

I'm really not kidding. This goes on all day long. Very annoying. And, if I lose it and raise my voice, it becomes worse!  AHHHHHHH!




No comments:

Post a Comment