Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Yard Work

I uploaded all my pictures from my phone, so now we have the picture of Jessie at the show. I wish there were more kid and family friendly movies so Jess could go more often.

Diane met Jon and I at Home Depot and we bought more bags of white stones to go around the landscaping she did for the Rose of Sharon trees along our fence. She finished up that job then added more dirt around Jon's garden. I managed to cut the back grass; however, I had Jon take off the bag and dump it for me. I couldn't do that. He finished the side and front grass.

Several years ago Jon spent days digging and cutting through tree roots to build himself an in-ground fire pit. Unfortunately, it had to be removed when he expanded his garden. He saved the bricks, bought a metal insert and made himself another one. It took him less than an hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment