Monday, June 13, 2016

A Bad Physical Day

I have come to realize that sugar and carbs play a big negative part in my body. After I was on the Cornerstone Wellness program for a couple weeks, my back was the best it had been in months/years (other than the upper back pain that left when I quit the program). According to the coach it was inflammation due to sugar/carbs. Since I've been on WW, I've still done well and my back has been better. However, when I splurged at Jessie's party and then yesterday at the Bridal Shower, I can definitely tell that I need to NOT eat extra sugar/carbs. It's been a bad back day. However, I pushed through and worked outside for 3 hours, waiting for the fountain repair man to arrive, who never did! Food is not worth the pain that I've been in the past week. Well, that's my confession for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment