Friday, June 10, 2016

Welcome, Jonas Luke Skuta

My brother Ed's oldest daughter, Sara, and her husband Ian welcomed their son today ... Jonas Luke Skuta. He weighed 9# ll oz. and is 22 inches long. Congratulations, Grandma Denise and Grandpa Rob!!!! And, of course, Sara, Ian and Aunt Caity! !!!

Jessie and Rachel went out to breakfast, Target and Wolcott Mill's Farm. Jon went to the show in the morning and in the afternoon I met him at Home Depot and we bought a few things we needed for the back fence. Before that I met a friend at the Rec Center and walked 50 minutes in the lazy river, which earned me 8 WW fit points. Then for 2 hours of gardening at low intensity I earned 14 fit points! Woo Hoo! I bet you know how I feel tonight! It's 7:25 p.m. and I'm going to sit on the couch and veg the rest of the evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment